We are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced personnel for various vacancies at our 1mtpa polymetallic processing plant, our underground operations and exploration projects located in FNQ, in the coming months.
We are seeking dynamic individuals with a safety conscious attitude who are highly motivated and proactive, possess a strong technical understanding in their scope of work, convey a team methodology and will work to achieve the project outcomes.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest for the following roles:
- Mechanical fitters (Crane ticket advantageous) Underground and surface operations
- Boiler makers
- Electrical and instrumentation technicians
- Processing operators (Night and Day shift)
- Supervisors roles – Underground and surface operations (Night and Day shift)
- Underground operators (Night and Day shift)
- Dewatering – Technicians and Pump fitters
- Machinery operators
- Safety/training advisors
- Geological field technicians
All roles, ideally will have 5 to 10 years relevant experience with a working knowledge of Risk Management and Hazard Identification processes
Supervisory roles will require a demonstrated commitment to driving a positive safety behaviour, with a planning and organisational focus and demonstrated experience in planning tasks and managing plans against targets
Trades personnel will have experience working in multi discipline work environment, mechanical trades personnel with crane and rigging experience will be well regarded.
Candidates with the relevant experience and skills should apply by emailing their resume to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
A minimum of two (2) successful work related referees are required from positions in the last five (5) years for these roles.